Dr Niti Pall: national executive
Is a visionary senior clinical leader, who combines leading edge developmental roles with a passion for the delivery of top quality primary care to disadvantaged communities. Niti is highly skilled at building inclusive and sustainable networks for improving patient care across traditional boundaries, particularly with secondary care and the voluntary sector through an open and inclusive leadership style. She has a strong drive for responsive patient care which underpins a successful track record of innovation, delivered within general practice and at a strategic level both locally and nationally.
Niti works as a doctor in a thriving inner city practice. She was a trustee of Diabetes UK for 7 years and is now on the board of the International Diabetes federation. Niti was an advisor to the Strategic Health Authority (West Midlands) leading on all the planned care patient pathways. Niti was also an Associate Director at the Department of Health and advisor to NHS global. She is a member of the NHS Future Forum advising the senior leadership at the department of health and the secretary of station NHS policy. Niti chairs Pathfinder healthcare developments a CIC and has developed a business case to roll out primary health care to India. The CiC has raised investment to roll out the model in 5 Indian cities. She also is an executive member of the NHS Alliance and a clinical commissioning champion for the organisation.
Some of Niti’s key achievements:- Led the development of first wave PMS+ services across 2 large inner city general practices. Delivering extended primary care services for 9 years i.e. diabetes, elderly care, anti-coagulation, pain management, community nursing. Achieved emergency admissions 15% lower than the locality by a pioneering proactive elderly care coordinator role creating efficiency savings reinvested in patient care.
- Led the development of an Asian women’s counselling service in 3 languages which is now mainstreamed.
- Pioneered structured diabetes education in 3 different languages which is held up as a national example of good practice by the national diabetes team.
- Leading the development of new models of primary care in-house by using group consultations outreaching into the community, working with the Big Invest and Social enterprise.
- Delivering extended primary care to a 20,000 population for 9 years.
- Led service redesign in primary care in collaboration with AetnaUK, using a population health management approach.
- Development of commissioning in Sandwell and nationally through a number of senior advisory and executive roles.
New NHS Alliance Launch ‘A Manifesto For Health Creation’
May 16, 2017
New NHS Alliance highlights an opportunity for NHS England Area Teams to engage Community Pharmacy in providing flu vaccination to reception and school age children
April 13, 2017
Pharmacists in General Practice – Simply not enough
April 11, 2017
- A Manifesto For Health CreationNew NHS Alliance _ A Manifesto for Health Creation May 2017 (1)
- The young at heartThis is a challenge to conventional wisdom. Meet Rose Oldham, pictured here with her GP…
- Creating employment to overcome inequalities – the role of the ‘#FreeRangeNurse’What if public health nurses helped people facing disadvantage to get back into work? Is…