Join as Active Member
New NHS Alliance is Social Movement and our Active Members are our lifeblood. They are ambassadors for Health Creation and they are the people who collectively make things happen. What gets done depends on their passions, know-how, skills and connections.
Examples of actions our Active Members are currently taking include:
- Informing New NHS Alliance direction and business plan
- Advice that keeps New NHS Alliance grounded in the realities of life for people and communities
- Collecting and providing evidence of the impact of Health Creation, alongside evaluation of what they are already doing
- Helping to find sources of funding to make specific New NHS Alliance activities possible
- Adopting health creating practices in their own work and feeding back the changes to us
- Helping us to develop a professional and well-led organisation
- Connecting us to key systems leaders so that together we can make a bigger impact in localities
- Providing high quality thought leadership
Active Members will soon have a say on how New NHS Alliance is run and the ability to vote on key decisions including appointing Directors. This will happen once the CIC is established and financially stable. Our Directors are drawn from our Active Members.
If you would like to become and active member please complete the form below.