Become a funding partner
Thank you for considering making a financial contribution to the work of New NHS Alliance. All contributions are used to achieve our common purpose and we welcome active input to determine and shape that common purpose as we move forward.
We involve contributors in our work in a variety of ways. Following an initial conversation, we will look for the most appropriate ways of engaging you to take forward our ambitions as partners.
Please call 020 8675 4779 or provide us with your contact details below. Someone will be in touch shortly to discuss this with you.
Please join the New NHS Alliance if you agree with these values:
- I understand that enabling people to improve their own lives is the most important aspect of a progressive healthcare system (it is more important than ‘improving existing services’)
- I am open to learning and prepared to innovate to find different ways of working that improve people’s lives
- I am open to working with a range of organisations, within and outside the NHS, in pursuit of better health and wellbeing outcomes
- I recognise that people and communities are resource-rich and can hold the solution to improving and preventing poor health behaviours. I am committed to releasing this capacity by enabling people to develop greater levels of Control, Contact and Confidence (the 3Cs of health creation)
- I recognise the emotional labour involved in caring for others and take steps to look after both professional and informal carers
- I believe in and practice parity of esteem between patients and professionals, between the NHS and organisations that contribute to health and wellbeing outside the NHS and between those living with physical and mental health problems