Stay ahead in primary care
Being a member of NHS Alliance helps you stay ahead of developments in primary care.
NHS Alliance welcomes individuals and organisations with a passion for making primary care excellent and putting patients at the centre of care, especially general practices, social enterprises and independent providers, as well as those on the frontline providing care, patient participation groups and individual patients.
It is easier than ever to become a member. We now have just two types of members – practices and providers – and we also assess any individual applications on a case by case basis, to ensure your membership fee is appropriate to your circumstances. Click here to fill out our membership form now.
We are determined to support a collaborative and inclusive approach to everyone who wants to improve healthcare and ensure a sustainable NHS.
Key offerings are:
- an extensive range of national meetings, NHS insight days, regional seminars, workshops, master classes and network events;
- a telephone helpline, in-house and joint publications;
- a comprehensive website www.nhsalliance.org with access to member only sections and a website dedicated to achieving excellence in primary care, with examples of best practice from around the country www.nhsace.com;
- briefings and reports on major issues at the cutting edge of health policy;
- examples of reports published in 2011 include the Clinical Commissioners’ Guide to the Voluntary Sector produced jointly with ACEVO; and highlighting lessons and examples of best practice around implementation of NHS 111;
- blogs and features for sector publications inspired and informed by our members;
- surveys and analysis relevant to our members;
- the findings of pilot initiatives, often in partnership with others both inside and outside the NHS;
- proactive and reactive media engagement.
2018 Partnership Summit
Health Creation: Wealth Creation – fighting health inequalities using community assets
Kings House Conference Centre
Manchester, 21 November 2018
Join us at the New NHS Alliance 2018 Partnership Summit and be part of a powerful movement that is tackling the injustice of health inequalities through Health Creation.
Headlined by Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester, and supported by top-class speakers, compelling case studies and people with lived-experience, the Partnership Summit will be a pivotal event in the transformation of health economies across the north.
Download here is the draft programme for the day.
Visit EventBrite today to read more about the Summit and to book your free place.
2018 Excellence in Health Creation Awards
Now Open for Entries
Now in its third year, the New NHS Alliance Excellence in Health Creation Awards provides you and/or your organisation with an opportunity to have your health creating work recognised and showcased at a national level.
Winners will be announced at the 2018 Partnership Summit being held in Manchester on 21 November 2018.
This year there are three categories:
- 1. Trojan Mice (watch a video here >>)
- 2. Getting our 5-a-day (watch a video here >>)
- 3. Community Assemblers (NEW for 2018!)
DEADLINE: Wednesday 2nd November at 17:00
Sheffield Flourish, winners of the 2017 Getting Our 5-a-day Award
TR14ers, winners of the 2017 Trojan Mice Award